Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mulling over Murrini and a Half Price Sale

If you are a lampwork artist, you may already be proficient in using murrini.  Or you may be like me and want to learn how to incorporate these lovely glass slices into your beads.  Whichever group you are in, I hope you don't miss this half-price murrini sale.  Right now and through the day tomorrow, you will find some gorgeous murrini on sale over on Donna Millard's website.  This sale is only on her website, not her Etsy shop. 
Here is one of my favorites -


and another -


Are you tempted yet?  These murrini look so beautiful and I have placed my order.  So hurry and don't be late checking out all the beautiful designs and pick out your favorites. 
Be sure to visit Donna Millard's blog.  The blog will explain the sale and if you check back through her posts you can find a couple of pictures showing her making the murrini.  
 
Happy shopping and creating,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...