Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Heart Macro Sunday & Scarf Tricks

Scarves are really in vogue right now and I have my fair share of them.  This hot pink and brown silk scarf is one of my favorites.  But even though it is really lightweight, it is rather long and is sometimes difficult to find ways to wear it.


So if you are like me and enjoy wearing scarves, you will probably enjoy this little You-Tube video.  At the end, you can click on a style that you like and the directions for it will play.  This attractive woman is very entertaining even if you never wear a scarf.




studio waterstone

Tie up some creativity,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I've never worn scarves as they make me too warm. But now that I'm nearing the big 50 I'm wanting to cover my neck.

    This gal is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...