Thursday, May 26, 2011

"When Trees Dream" by MaryL

Please check out the art and blog of MaryL. at Try, Try Again....!  Be sure to read her story on the "Getting Back Up" page of her blog.  She is an amazing artist with so much creativity and tenacity.  I was lucky enough to win one of her mini-books and each page is fabulous.  The book was in my mail when I got back from the weekend and it is just the cutest thing ever.  Thanks Mary!



Mary sells the books on her blog for less than some greeting cards.  I'm thinking I would like to use some of these to send out as greetings or to tuck in to a letter.  (Yes, we all still love to receive letters.) 

Do something creative today!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I plan to do something creative today, a continuation of my experiments in mixed-media work. I'll have to post a picture when I'm done. :)

    My husband was in Roanoke this week for work and stayed at the Hotel Roanoke -- so beautiful! He promised to take me there for a weekend soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol! You are so sweet...thank you so much for such kind and encouraging words. I am so thrilled you love the little book! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...