Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mothers, grandmothers, mothers-to-be, stepmothers, godmothers, adopted mothers, and just-like-a-mothers - Happy Mother's Day to you! 

And a big thank you to my daughter and son for these lovely flowers,



















and the clever note attached by my son (ever the aspiring comedian).

Dearest Mother,
Thine are my mother and thine are my parental unit.  Thineth motherhood be in the parental unit forever and within thee.
Lovest always your kinfolk, Lord Ryan & Jester Megan

And that is why I am smiling (and laughing) today!

Carol



4 comments:

  1. Too precious! I'm off to my son's for dinner. Glad you are having a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love he macro dandelion photo too! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is such a jokster! He should be the Jester and I should be Queen Megan!!! Love you mommy dearest! Can't wait to see you next weekend. Glad the flowers were pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
    XO Marie

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...