Friday, February 8, 2013

Bead Soup Party Partners

The  Bead Soup Party, hosted by the lovely Lori Anderson, has begun.  I just received the name of my Bead Soup partner and it is Barbara Mason. She is lucky enough to be at the Tucson Gem Show so we may be a little late getting our bead soups exchanged.  That's good for me as I am running a little behind. So what's new there? 
The first reveal is set for March 30, the second reveal (that's mine) will be on April 6, and the last one will be April 13.  So I hope you will take time to visit as many of the blogs as you can and see the variety of creations that come out of this event.  It should provide a lot of inspiration. 

Keep creating,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...