Monday, February 25, 2013

Bead Soup Partner

Let me introduce my bead soup partner, Barbara Mason. Just look at these lovely earrings she made. You can visit her blog, Adorningly Yours, and her Etsy shop, Adorningly Yours.
Copper Boho Hoops with Green Agate and Carnelian and Garnet Dangles
Our bead soups are in the mail. We are a little late because Barbara was lucky enough to be in Tuscon. So look out for us now because we are "cooking up" something interesting.
Here is just a little peak at what is heading Barbara's way.

And look at the wonderful things I received from Barbara!  Even the packaging is fun.  I can't wait to start designing.



Keep creating,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring soups! I'm doing my first bead soup now and I had no idea what to expect.I am having a ball. This reveal is going to be like Christmas presents...for days. :-D Later, Billi

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...