Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 Mystery BOM or Two

I have started a Block of the Month project with a local quilt shop.  Here is my first block.

I have wanted to do a BOM for quite a while and now is the time.  I am also going to try to do the BOM with my local quilt quild.  Both of these quilts are Mystery BOM projects. 

The funny thing is that the first block for each is quite similar - lots of half square triangles.  For the block above, the red and tan fabrics were chosen for us.  For the one below, we make our own choice of fabric and I have gone in a very different direction.  I have chosen to start with bright pink and white. 


My plan is to later integrate black or gray in the quilt.  It will depend on what the next block/s look like.  Be sure to come back and see my progress each month.

Until time to work on the next blocks, I will be working on beads and jewelry.

Keep creating,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...