Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time for Close-Ups Sunday!

Here is what I see on a daily basis.  And you? 


My part-time job as customer and tech support requires many hours at the computer.  Then I work on my blog and Etsy shop - more computer hours.  In my leisure time, I like to read others' blogs, shop online, answer emails, visit Facebook, download photos and just look at interesting information.  There are so many other things I could find to do on the internet such as play games, read the news, and follow links to my heart's content.  So it is a challenge on some days to stand up and say, "Enough!"  I have to make the time to be creative so for today ...

Don't forget to share some of your close-up photos with us at Studio Waterstone

studio waterstone


If you need an idea, why not share your daily view. 

Keep creating,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...