Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 5th Bead Soup Blog Party

The 5th Bead Soup Party has begun and I can hardly believe the randomizer picked me.  A big thank you to Lori Anderson at Pretty Things for organizing this event again. 

Bead Soup Blog Party

This is the first time that I have participated and I am so glad to have Alice Peterson from Alice Dreaming as my bead partner.  There are 101 pairs of participants who are getting their bead soup ready to send out to their partners and anxiously waiting to see what will come in the mail.  Be sure to join us on March 3rd when the jewelry creations will be revealed through the Blog Hop.  

Keep creating,
Carol   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...