Thursday, January 22, 2015

Back at It

Yes, I have been absent from the blogging world for a while.  No, nothing bad has happened.  Yes, some good things have happened. 

After my last blog post on October 18, (yes October!!!), my son got married in Phoenix, AZ so we took a week long cross country trip.  It was a great time with a beautiful wedding.


The happy couple at rehearsal dinner
And we took a day to drive to Sedona - gorgeous!!

Sedona
Soon after our return, my daughter gave birth to my new grandson, Camden, on November 10 near Washington, D.C.  I was lucky to be there for his birth and then stayed a couple of weeks to help the new parents.

Brand new family
Then came the usual holiday busy-ness with a trip back to see the baby on Thanksgiving.  (Can't get enough of that little guy.)  He is in the same bassinette (new skirt) that both I and his mother slept in as babies.

My usual trip to Indiana for the week of Christmas followed.  Of course, in the midst of all this, we are involved in a major addition to our house (see post: New Construction Pays Off ).

But I am now back and getting ready for a blog hop this weekend with Vicki Boster at 2 Bags Full.  Please check it out on January 25 to see and visit over 400 blogs. 

2 Bags Full 

It is so much fun to see what is going on in other people's lives - their hobbies and interests.  And many are giving away prizes.  Hope you will join in the fun.
 
Keep creating,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...