Sunday, May 4, 2014

Finished Project

In case you are looking for the Bead Soup Party results, Lori Anderson, the organizer, has delayed the party till next Saturday.  So please come back on May 10 to see the results of this jewelry challenge. 

In the meantime, I have another project to share.  My sister had a big decade birthday so I had to make something special just for her.  She is a great seamstress and is on the road a lot.  I had been contemplating this travel sewing caddy for a while and this seemed like the perfect time to make it. 

It has zippered pockets, pencil slots and a sleeve to hold patterns and such.  The caddy holds a lot of tools, thread, and pins necessary for handwork.  It folds up compact to drop in your tote bag or purse to use for projects on the go. 

 
I found this sewing themed fabric - how appropriate is that.  Striped fabric makes great binding and the interior fabric is bright red.  What's not to love?  So this has been mailed off to the birthday girl.  I hope she will enjoy it and find it useful and maybe remember her sis when she sees it.   

And since I liked this caddy so much, I just made one for myself.  Right down to the same fabric.  Just a little perk for me.

Keep creating,
Carol

1 comment:

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...