Monday, April 30, 2012

I Heart Macro & Winning from EB Works

Better late than never!  A picture for I Heart Macro at Studio Waterstone.



A few months ago I won a gift certificate from EB Bead and Metal Works for NOVICA.  Thanks Evie and Beth.  NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market. Their website, (so much like etsy) have thousands of top fair trade corporate gifts, accessories, jewelry and home decor items.

 
I finally made a selection from the many interesting items.  What did I buy?  This delightful bird in a cage with blue topaz necklace.  It came in an interesting package with a note from the artist. 

So if you need to buy a gift for a birthday, Mother's Day or even for yourself, give this site a try.  I think you will be pleased with the service and products.

Be happy and creative,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...