Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thinking about Spring

I have been busy this week finishing the matching billfold for the purse I posted on Sunday.  I hope to have that done by tomorrow.  Stand by for pictures.

It has been so warm here this week, in the 50s and 60s, that I am spoiled.  I am soooo ready for spring.  Since that is not really going to happen for a few more weeks, the next best thing is a bright multi-color bracelet. 


I make my own lampwork beads and then design the jewelry around them.  So far I have only made the jewelry for family and sold some items to friends.  This year I want to stretch myself.
 
I am working on opening an Etsy shop and this bracelet will be there with a few others.  I am still working on the quality of my photos.  I found when taking pictures of the purse that pictures taken outside look better due to the natural light.  Since outside is not always possible, I need to figure out how to get more light in my photo tent.  The two small spots and an overhead light are not enough. 

Thanks for visiting and keep watching for new things to come.

Carol



3 comments:

  1. Your beads look lovely Carol. I understand perfectly about the photos as I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet we could buy some different bulbs to go in the spots we got you....or we could buy new spot lights.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...