Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ART BEAD SCENE WINNER

This week's winner is Carol of Dillman's Dallies!  This is the announcement I saw on Art Bead Scene when I got back from a weekend with the grandkids and started my blog hop.  A big thank you to Shannon LeVart of missficklemedia.comHer mom conceived the idea, and her dad helped with construction, for a "Washed Up" series of display items for Shannon to use at shows.  They are made from driftwood and reclaimed copper.  Shannon now has them for sale in her store.  You can read more about these at http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2011/02/studio-saturday-with-shannon-levart.html.


The item I won is this fabulous earring tree and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival.  Notice at the top there is a place to put a price card or picture.  Thank you Shannon for this generous giveaway and thanks to your mom and dad for this great idea!

Carol

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo incredibly lucky! Shannon is the most generous of souls, so I wasn't surprised that she was giving away something so wonderful. Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...