Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back, I Think ??

After over a week of work out of town and coming down with a nasty cold, I 'm back.  I've read on other blogs and talked with many friends about the large number of people that have had this cold so I guess I am in good company.  It definitely kicks your backside.

I have been remiss in acknowledging a prize won from D'Arsie Manzella.  Yes, I know - 2 prizes in 2 weeks.  That's probably it for the next 20 years.  D'Arsie created these hand cast pewter minnows displayed in front of hand crafted Raku tiles.  I really appreciate her creativity and workmanship and these earrings are so much fun to wear.  Thank you D'Arsie.  The earrings came right before I left town for work (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).
Visit D'Arsie's shop for some other fabulous work.
Minnow Earrings

As soon as I got over my cold, we headed to VA Beach to watch the two grandkids, ages 3 and 6.  More on that later.  So have I done anything in the creative department?  Not much. If my artistic muse was talking to me, I didn't even have time to listen.  I will have a couple of projects to share soon though.

Come back soon!
Carol 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, maybe you should go to Vegas.
    You won some earrings from me too!!
    The double ring earrings from the African Trade Bead tutorials I am doing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...