Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has Sprung! And New Jewelry!

While out walking in the yard on the first day of spring, here is what I discovered showing off their pretty colors.  Just seeing all the flowers blooming can really give your spirits a boost.  Hope spring has arrived for you, too.





In the studio, I am working on earrings with my own wirewrapped lampwork beads set off with sterling silver hammered dangles. 


I have also been playing with a simple necklace design - leather cording with a toggle clasp that hooks just above the lampwork bead dangle.  I etched the first set of beads trying to make the beads look like stones.  And then a set in spring blues.


Thanks for stopping in to visit.
Carol  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my readers! So join in the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...